Did you dance as a kid? Were you on dance team in high school? Have you stood in awe watching dancers from the sidelines? Do you want a fun way to incorporate exercise into your life? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a GREAT candidate for our adult dance classes!
If you haven’t heard yet, Donna Lee Studio of Dance offers ballet and jazz for adults ages 18+. We want to encourage you to take a chance and try one of our adult classes no matter what your ability level! In case you need more convincing to give it a try, check out the 3 reasons why you will LOVE dancing as an adult.
- The workout. Dance is an amazing way to get your exercise in. In our classes, you will use your WHOLE body and probably use muscles you didn’t even know existed. It is cardio, strength training, and stretching all in one class. We promise you will leave class feeling like you got the most out of your time and have fun while doing it!
- Dance challenges your mind. Whether you are a beginner or more advanced, your brain will constantly be challenged during class. You will learn new choreography along with new steps that require deep concentration. Learning how to connect your mind to your body takes practice and you will do just that during our dance classes. As Henry Ford has said, “Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
- It is dedicated time to focus on YOU. As adults, we spend most of our day focusing on other people. Whether it is our kids or people at work, we don’t often get time to focus on ourselves. Dance classes at Donna Lee Studio of Dance will allow you to do just that. We physically and emotionally close the door to all outside distractions. When feeling stressed and overwhelmed, a little time to focus on YOU can be the best medicine.
Doesn’t that sound amazing? We think so too! So, what are you waiting for? You can view our current adult class offerings HERE. Look at the bottom right of the page, under “Helpful Links,” click “View Available Classes.” At the top of the page which opens, you will see “displaying classes for session” and you will click on the drop down and choose: “Adult Dance Class.”
Classes are offered in 6 week sessions. The current session begins October 9th and runs through November 13th. Please see class schedule and pricing below:
- Tuesday: Ballet 6:30pm – 7:30pm/$100 per session
- Tuesday: Jazz 7:30pm – 8:30pm/$100 per session
Current Dance Families:
If you are a current dance family, please login to your account, look at the bottom of the page under “Students,” click “Add Student.” Enter your information and click “Save Student” and then click the “X” to close the window. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find your name listed as a student. You will then need to click “register for classes.” At the top of the page which opens, you will see “displaying classes for session” and you will click on the drop down and choose: “Adult Dance Class.” Click “Request Class” to the right of the class you would like to take and click “Submit Registration.”